click on 2018/2019 Registration to download form
It’s hard to believe it is that time of year to Register for next year’s Preschool classes. We thank you for letting us be a part of your child’s Early Education.
Here is how our Registration procedure works:
1. December 19th – January 6th: Registration is open to our current Preschool children AND their siblings. You must complete the attached Registration form and include a check for the deposit. A registration fee of $50.00 must be paid to guarantee your child’s placement on a class list.
2. January 9: Registration will be open to the public.
4. January 23: All parents will be sent a letter confirming placement and what to expect next.
If placement is not available, parents will be notified, the registration check will be returned, and your child will be offered the opportunity to be placed in another class or on the waiting list.
Guaranteed placement is valid only until class sizes are filled.
Please turn in paperwork as soon as possible to the Preschool office.
5. April: you can expect an invoice for the first of nine tuition payments and a list of school forms to be completed by May 1-prior to the start of school.
6. July: All families will receive an information letter sent via email with important items and dates detailing the upcoming school year. This letter will include tuition information, Parent Meeting and Open House dates and times, First week of school schedule and a school calendar.
7. August: Teachers will mail welcome letters to the children in their class.
It is our on-going pleasure to serve you and to delight in your children! Please do not hesitate to call the preschool office, or stop by any time if you have questions regarding the registration process!
Cornerstone Preschool Director